Thursday, July 22, 2010

Randomness

And it was 20th July 2010, Tuesday night, 2 days away from my accounts test.
Sad thing is, I do not feel the 'Oomph' to study at all...! =='
I tend to procrastinate during summer semesters! I just...feel very lazy!
Com'on you know, summers are meant for holidays, not for studies... oh well, excuses!
Needless to say so, I did not revise anything that night. =)
So what am I doing? Other than facebooking for a moment, I checked my mail, browse around the net....yadaa..and oh ya, I composed a song dedicated to my friend in conjuction of's birthday! ;p

Well, it was one of those songs I composed which I am satisfied with. From 7pm, I started my composition, and I completed it at 1am...!><

P.S. While listening, use Earphone or headphone for better effect.


SkyHigh.mp3


Okhaye...after listening to it, what are your comments? Lols!
I brought the song to college the following day. Some say there isn't enough rhythms as background effect, some say I can make my own recordings, some say they are too repetitive, too boring. ==' Hmm... Makes me wander...what makes a good composition?

No comments:

Post a Comment