Monday, July 26, 2010

Taylor's Lakeside Visit

I get to go home straight after my 12.15 class today as I do not need to pick up my brother. So I walked to the post office to mail something, then back to my Subang campus to collect my books, then went straight to my car. While on the way home, I decided to go on a sudden visit to Taylor's Lakeside to collect my Business Plan competition (2009) cheque. Yeay, after so long a period, I finally made up my mind to go collect the cheque! =p

It was the first time I went to Lakeside all by myself.I drove and wanted to park inside the campus parking lot, but it was full and I had to park beside the mosque, hoping that the authorities would not clamp my car (It's not a parking zone).

So I went in, my head turning from left to right, and vice versa, as I was very unfamiliar with that gigantic area. The first place I found myself standing in front of, is the administration and registration office; The first sight behind the door is, a massive crowd! I squeezed myself towards the service counter to ask for information about where to collect the cheque. She addressed me to go right up the stairs to another department (Which I don't care what department I was at). There was another crowd! Oh dear...! Then again, I squeeze thru the crowd towards the staff to ask for assistance; And again, she directed me to another department, the business and law dept. It was situated at the E division...which was like at the other end of the campus from where I'm standing. Oh well....there goes again. When I got there...and again....another crowd....Wow..! I guess I chose the wrong date. It was packed with students of the July intake! Each and every office were crowded with students asking for information and there were so few staffs to account for. It was a mess...

So while I thought I finally got to the right place to collect my cheque, the lady there told me I would have to write down my details and my phone number to be able to collect it some other day..! Oh well...what a day..!



Besides the troublesome moment I had at Lakeside,
I went to the dentist for gigi checkup today!
My teeth is shiningly bright now!
Kaa..Ching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment