Thursday, November 24, 2011

Escaping the Million Paths for One

Millions of routes presented,
Decisions upon me,
How am I to remove all, to choose and to find,
The one and only;
All others lead to none,
while one leads to all;
The one will decide to remove myself,
from all constraints, all sadness and memories,
that the millions of routes took me.
The one will bring me new hope, joy and laughter,
Leaving the millions behind,
The one - the only solution.

If only it shows itself,
The millions of routes all too tempting,
Yet all leads to none;
I still fall in,
Routes themselves are human,
Guiding me to them.
They are impossible thoughts, yet misguiding, enticing..

Oh, Power of the Universe!
Assist me;
Direct me to where I belong,
Grasping for help in the darkness,
I need light...!



No comments:

Post a Comment