Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm Charged and I'm Rrrrready

Here in the states, I have been through the ups and downs of life, for the good I believe.

Being quite low for many many months, today, finally...! I feel refreshed and energized, something that I have been craving for...! I have to shout to the world now -- I'm born again!

Here I have to say to my friends that I have been an asshole for the past months..! I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for being so obsessed about myself. I don't like it, but I have been emotionally unstable then. I have been going through a difficult time, fighting with myself. I was trying my best to face it myself.

My friends may not know what I had gone through, but.. having them by my side, I think that is the only thing that supported me till now. I have to thank my friends for supporting me till the very end. Friends are those who mentally supported you , by not supporting you physically. Friends are those who know you are going through a hard time, but still watch you from aside, while letting you grow stronger day by day, when you walk through the path.

It was hard alright, but now, i'm ready to face the future. I'm truly proud of myself now. I have won the battle. I have gained back my pride, my confidence and my happiness. I'm charged and I'm ready..! Hello WORLD!!!

Quote of the day: Cherish your good friends and have a positive mindset! These 2 may sound weird together, but, trust me, whenever you are down and upset, no matter how long it takes, these are the substances to regain what you crave for at the very beginning when you are away from your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment